In 1980, three friends realized a need to bring live symphonic music to Southern Utah. 40 years later, more than 70 volunteer musicians gather every week to continue that dream. It is because of YOU we are able to realize our mission to inspire and enrich audiences through the transformative power of music. This year promises to be extraordinary as we have reimagined our programs to provide innovative ways to touch hearts and inspire minds.
To celebrate our 40th season, we are inviting you to join our 40 for 40 campaign with a goal to raise $40,000.
We need 40 individuals and/or businesses to make a minimum donation of $1000 or more to help us reach our goal by November 1, 2020.
Donors who give $1000 or more will receive:
- VIP seating with designated entrance you are able to attend
- Bottle of water at each performance
- Recognition in the program and on stage at the season finale concert
- Southwest Symphony T-shirt
- Exclusive invitations to private symphony events and concerts
- Invitation for 4 to our pre-concert event prior to our season finale concert featuring Broadway Star Michael Cavanaugh.
If you would like to be a part of our 40 for 40 celebration, please fill out the form below: